A new generation cleaning agents, based on new principles, environmentally friendly technologies and innovative raw materials directly from the nature.
The strong herbal solvents separated from pine resin combined with bioactive additives (enzymes) decompose fat and organic dirt in an extremely efficient way without leaving traces or stripes on clean surfaces.
The detergents makes surfaces water repellent which allow the quick and stain-free drying that maintains the cleanliness over a longer period of time. Regular use reduces the possibility of black mould formation on damp surfaces.
Bioactive universal cleaner 1L – Concentrated and strong multi-purpose cleaner with a delicate pine scent is suitable for cleaning all water resistant surfaces, also glossy and sensitive surfaces, without leaving any marks or streaks. Effectively cleans all types of floors, can be used for manual or machine cleaning.
Bioactive toilet gel 1L – The concentrated, heavy-duty detergent effectively dissolves lime and dirt, makes the toilet bowl sparkling clean and deodorises the toilet with pleasant fresh pine scent.
Bioactive multi-surface cleaner 750ml – A concentrated and powerful cleaning agent suitable for cleaning glass, mirrors, ceramics, laminate and other shiny surfaces, quickly providing long-lasting radiating results. The product has the recognition of the Estonian Allergy Association.
Bioactive descaling cleaner 750ml -The concentrated, heavy-duty product is suitable for cleaning all the surfaces in bathrooms. Effectively removes lime and soap residues, leaving a fresh pine smell into the room.
- Classified as a safe household cleaning product (no CLP hazard label pursuant to the EU requirements)
- 100% biodegradable pursuant to OECD standard 301
- Manufactured in France in compliance with ISO 9001 (quality), ISO 14001 (environment) and OHSAS 18001 (health and safety) certificates
- Labelled with EU Ecolabel (FR/020/048, www.ecolabel.eu)
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid inhalation of vapours. Do not mix different detergents. Keep at room temperature.