A new generation cleaning agent, based on new principles, environmentally friendly technologies and innovative raw materials directly from the nature. The strong herbal solvents separated from pine resin combined with bioactive additives (enzymes) decompose fat and organic dirt in an extremely efficient way without leaving traces or stripes on clean surfaces.The product has the recognition of the Estonian Allergy Association.
- Does not contain any fragrances
- Contains 99% natural ingredients
- Classified as a safe household cleaning product (no CLP hazard label pursuant to the EU requirements)
- 100% biodegradable pursuant to OECD standard 301
- The PET package is made of recyclable plastic
- Manufactured in France in compliance with the ISO 9001 (quality), ISO 14001 (environment) and OHSAS 18001 (health and safety) certificates
- Labelled with EU Ecolabel (FR/019/037, www.ecolabel.eu)
Use 2.5 ml (1/2 teaspoon) of product for 5 litres of water for washing lightly soiled dishes and 5 ml (1 teaspoon) of product for 5 litres of water for washing and soaking heavily soiled dishes. Use warm water but preferably not over 45 0C.
Avoid using running water for dishwashing — the highest effectiveness and environmental friendliness is achieved with the short-term soaking of soiled dishes before washing them.
The product is designed as a professional detergent, but suits well for household application, due to the safe ecological nature, and mildness. The significantly stronger cleaning effect contributes to additional value for the customer.
The right dose reduces costs and helps to protect the environment. The 1 litre bottle contains the detergent for 200 washing cycles.
There are no reviews yet.