A new generation cleaning agents, based on new principles, environmentally friendly technologies and innovative raw materials directly from the nature.
The strong herbal solvents separated from pine resin combined with bioactive additives (enzymes) decompose fat and organic dirt in an extremely efficient way without leaving traces or stripes on clean surfaces.
The detergents makes surfaces water repellent which allow the quick and stain-free drying that maintains the cleanliness over a longer period of time. Regular use reduces the possibility of black mould formation on damp surfaces.
Bioactive washing-up liquid 1L – The concentrated, heavy-duty detergent with a delicate fruit scent is suitable for handwashing all types of dishes. The detergent is highly effective for soaking scorched residue and other types of soil that are difficult to remove. The product has the recognition of the Estonian Allergy Association.
Bioactive universal cleaner 1L – Concentrated and strong multi-purpose cleaner with a delicate pine scent is suitable for cleaning all water resistant surfaces, also glossy and sensitive surfaces, without leaving any marks or streaks. Effectively cleans all types of floors, can be used for manual or machine cleaning.
Bioactive multi-surface cleaner 750ml – A concentrated and powerful cleaning agent suitable for cleaning glass, mirrors, ceramics, laminate and other shiny surfaces, quickly providing long-lasting radiating results. The product has the recognition of the Estonian Allergy Association.
Bioactive multi-purpose grease cleaner 750ml – The concentrated, heavy-duty product with a delicate citrus scent effectively dissolves fat soiling from all kitchen surfaces. The product has the recognition of the Estonian Allergy Association.
- Classified as a safe household cleaning product (no CLP hazard label pursuant to the EU requirements)
- 100% biodegradable pursuant to OECD standard 301
- Manufactured in France in compliance with ISO 9001 (quality), ISO 14001 (environment) and OHSAS 18001 (health and safety) certificates
- Labelled with EU Ecolabel (FR/020/048, www.ecolabel.eu)
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid inhalation of vapours. Do not mix different detergents. Keep at room temperature.