A new generation cleaning agent, based on new principles, environmentally friendly technologies and innovative raw materials directly from the nature. The strong herbal solvents separated from pine resin combined with bioactive additives (enzymes) decompose fat and organic dirt in an extremely efficient way without leaving traces or stripes on clean surfaces. The product has the recognition of the Estonian Allergy Association.
- Suitable for cleaning surfaces which come into contact with food
- Does not contain fragrances or allergenic components
- Contains volatile substances < 3%
- Contains 96% natural ingredients
- Classified as a safe household cleaning product (no CLP hazard label pursuant to the EU requirements)
- 100% biodegradable pursuant to OECD standard 301
- Packaged in spray PET bottle (PE+PP) made of recyclable plastic
- Manufactured in France in compliance with ISO 9001 (quality), ISO 14001 (environment) and OHSAS 18001 (health and safety) certificates
- Labelled with EU Ecolabel (FR/020/048, www.ecolabel.eu)
The heavy-duty detergent is concentrated and therefore only a small amount of the detergent is needed to achieve the desired result. The right dose reduces costs and helps to protect the environment.
May be used on surfaces that come into contact with food (rinse with fresh water).
Spray the detergent on the surface and polish dry by preferably using microfibre cloths intended for glossy surfaces.
The product is designed as a professional detergent, but suits well for household application, due to the safe ecological nature, and mildness. The significantly stronger cleaning effect contributes to additional value for the customer.
Properties: Light blue liquid with delicate fresh pine scent, pH 10.5
Chemical composition: Anionic and nonionic surfactants of plant origin, bioactive additives < 5 %.Precautionary measures: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid inhalation of vapours. Do not mix different detergents. Keep at room temperature.