The new generation – not only natural, but also sustainable
New efficient raw materials straight from the nature
Innovation from the world’s leading detergent experts and the pioneer of “green chemistry” ActionPin
The products are made by the French company ActionPin, which has been committed to the development of ecological cleaning products for 25 years. As a subsidiary, ActionPin belongs to the large DRT group, which is one of the world’s leading producers of plant raw materials and developers and promoters of the so-called “green chemistry”.
The heavy-duty detergent is concentrated and therefore only a small amount of the detergent is needed to achieve the desired result. The right dose reduces costs and helps to protect the environment.
May be used on surfaces that come into contact with food (rinse with fresh water).
Spray the detergent on the surface and polish dry by preferably using microfibre cloths intended for glossy surfaces.
The product is designed as a professional detergent, but suits well for household application, due to the safe ecological nature, and mildness. The significantly stronger cleaning effect contributes to additional value for the customer.
- Suitable for cleaning surfaces which come into contact with food
- Does not contain fragrances or allergenic components
- Contains volatile substances < 3%
- Contains 96% natural ingredients
- Classified as a safe household cleaning product (no CLP hazard label pursuant to the EU requirements)
- 100% biodegradable pursuant to OECD standard 301
- Packaged in spray PET bottle (PE+PP) made of recyclable plastic
- Manufactured in France in compliance with ISO 9001 (quality), ISO 14001 (environment) and OHSAS 18001 (health and safety) certificates
- Labelled with EU Ecolabel (FR/020/048, www.ecolabel.eu)
Properties: Light blue liquid with delicate fresh pine scent, pH 10.5
Chemical composition: Anionic and nonionic surfactants of plant origin, bioactive additives < 5 %.
Precautionary measures: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid inhalation of vapours. Do not mix different detergents. Keep at room temperature.