A new generation cleaning agent, based on new principles, environmentally friendly technologies and innovative raw materials directly from the nature. The strong herbal solvents separated from pine resin combined with bioactive additives (enzymes) decompose fat and organic dirt in an extremely efficient way without leaving traces or stripes on clean surfaces.
- Cleans all glossy surfaces (glass, mirrors, tiles) leaving a sparkling clean result
- Contains 94% natural ingredients
- Classified as a safe household cleaning product (no CLP hazard label according to the EU requirements)
- 100% biodegradable according to OECD standard 301
- Packaged in PET bottle (recyclable plastic)
- Manufactured in France in compliance with ISO 9001 (quality), ISO 14001 (environment) and OHSAS 18001 (health and safety) certificates
- Labelled with EU Ecolabel (FR/020/048, www.ecolabel.eu)
The heavy-duty detergent is concentrated and therefore only a small amount of the detergent is needed to achieve the desired result. The right dose reduces costs and helps to protect the environment. Recommended to be used as a 0.5 – 1 % warm (< 45 0C) aqueous solution, 25–50 ml for 5 litres of water for cleaning larger surfaces (floors, windows, walls). For cleaning smaller surfaces, prepare the solution into a spray bottle. Apply or spray the solution on the surfaces, wipe dry or polish with a suitable microfibre cloth. No need to rinse.
The product is designed as a professional detergent, but suits well for household application, due to the safe ecological nature, and mildness. The significantly stronger cleaning effect contributes to additional value for the customer.
Properties: colourless liquid with pleasant pine scent, pH 7.6, solution pH 7.0
Chemical composition: anionic and nonionic surfactants of plant origin, bioactive additives, fragrance, preservatives (isothiazolinone) < 5 %.
Precautionary measures: : Keep out of reach of children. Avoid inhalation of vapours. Do not mix different detergents. Keep at room temperature.