A new generation cleaning agent, based on new principles, environmentally friendly technologies and innovative raw materials directly from the nature. The strong herbal solvents separated from pine resin combined with bioactive additives (enzymes) decompose fat and organic dirt in an extremely efficient way without leaving traces or stripes on clean surfaces. The product has the recognition of the Estonian Allergy Association.
Suitable for surfaces that come into contact with food (rinse with fresh water). The product is not strongly alkaline and does not damage the surfaces.
- Does not contain preservatives or other hazardous or allergenic components
- Does not contain volatile substances
- Contains 92% natural ingredients
- Classified as a safe household cleaning product (no CLP hazard label pursuant to the EU requirements)
- 100% biodegradable pursuant to OECD standard 301
- Packaged in spray PET bottle (PE+PP) made of recyclable plastic
- Manufactured in France in compliance with ISO 9001 (quality), ISO 14001 (environment) and OHSAS 18001 (health and safety) certificates
- Labelled with EU Ecolabel (FR/020/048, www.ecolabel.eu)
Spray the detergent on the surface to be cleaned and wipe dry with a damp cloth or rinse with water after cleaning and let dry (cutting boards, filters, frying pans, etc.).
The heavy-duty detergent is concentrated and therefore only a small amount of the detergent is needed to achieve the desired result. The right dose reduces costs and helps to protect the environment.
The product is designed as a professional detergent, but suits well for household application, due to the safe ecological nature, and mildness. The significantly stronger cleaning effect contributes to additional value for the customer.
Properties: Colourless liquid with delicate citrus scent, pH 9
Chemical composition: Anionic and nonionic surfactants of plant origin, bioactive additives, fragrance < 5%.
Precautionary measures: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid inhalation of vapours. Do not mix different detergents. Keep at room temperature.