Enzypin Bioactive Universal Cleaner 1L

9.50

Concentrated and strong multi-purpose cleaner with a delicate pine scent is suitable for cleaning all water resistant surfaces, also glossy and sensitive surfaces, without leaving any marks or streaks. Effectively cleans all types of floors, can be used for manual or machine cleaning.

Strong plant solvents extracted from pine resin combined with bioactive additives dissolve fat and organic soil especially effectively.

  • Cleans all glossy surfaces (glass, mirrors, tiles) leaving a sparkling clean result
  • Contains 94% natural ingredients
  • Classified as a safe household cleaning product (no CLP hazard label according to the EU requirements)
  • 100% biodegradable according to OECD standard 301
  • Packaged in PET bottle (recyclable plastic)
  • Manufactured in France in compliance with ISO 9001 (quality), ISO 14001 (environment) and OHSAS 18001 (health and safety) certificates
  • Labelled with EU Ecolabel (FR/020/048, www.ecolabel.eu)

The heavy-duty detergent is concentrated and therefore only a small amount of the detergent is needed to achieve the desired result. The right dose reduces costs and helps to protect the environment. Recommended to be used as a 0.5 – 1 % warm (< 45 0C) aqueous solution, 25–50 ml for 5 litres of water for cleaning larger surfaces (floors, windows, walls). For cleaning smaller surfaces, prepare the solution into a spray bottle. Apply or spray the solution on the surfaces, wipe dry or polish with a suitable microfibre cloth. No need to rinse.
The product is designed as a professional detergent, but suits well for household application, due to the safe ecological nature, and mildness. The significantly stronger cleaning effect contributes to additional value for the customer.

Properties Colourless liquid with pleasant pine scent, pH 7.6, solution pH 7.0
Chemical composition Anionic and nonionic surfactants of plant origin, bioactive additives, fragrance, preservatives (isothiazolinone) < 5 %
Precautionary measures Keep out of reach of children. Avoid inhalation of vapours. Do not mix different detergents. Keep at room temperature.