Enzypin Bioactive Descaling Cleaner 750ml

9.80

The concentrated, heavy-duty product is suitable for cleaning all the surfaces in bathrooms. Effectively removes lime and soap residues, leaving a fresh pine smell into the room. The detergent makes surfaces water repellent which allow the quick and stain-free drying that maintains the cleanliness over a longer period of time. Regular use reduces the possibility of black mould formation on damp surfaces.

Strong plant solvents extracted from pine resin combined with bioactive additives dissolve fat and organic soil especially effectively.

  • Suitable for cleaning all the surfaces in bathrooms (ceramics, plastic, chrome, laminate, glass, enamel)
  • Does not contain preservatives or other hazardous or allergenic components
  • Contains 96% natural ingredients
  • Classified as a safe household cleaning product (no CLP hazard label pursuant to the EU requirements)
  • Labelled with EU Ecolabel (FR/020/048, www.ecolabel.eu)
  • 100% biodegradable pursuant to OECD standard 301
  • Packaged in spray PET bottle (PE+PP) made of recyclable plastic
  • Manufactured in France in compliance with ISO 9001 (quality), ISO 14001 (environment) and OHSAS 18001 (health and safety) certificates

The heavy-duty detergent is concentrated and therefore only a small amount of the detergent is needed to achieve the desired result. The right dose reduces costs and helps to protect the environment.
Spray the detergent on the surfaces you want to clean, allow to work for a few minutes, then clean the surfaces and wipe them dry or rinse with water and allow to dry.
The product is designed as a professional detergent, but suits well for household application, due to the safe ecological nature, and mildness. The significantly stronger cleaning effect contributes to additional value for the customer.

Properties Colourless liquid with delicate fresh pine scent,
pH 2,2.
Chemical composition Anionic and nonionic surfactants of plant origin, bioactive additives, fragrance < 5 %.
Precautionary measures Keep out of reach of children. Avoid inhalation of vapours. Do not mix different detergents. Keep at room temperature.